“a bit tough”

Pane D'Amore Artisan Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Sequim
Reviewed September 6, 2017

This is a bakery. The bread we bought was artisan more than any other description, but it was a bit tough to chew.
I do know the pastries are sold in other places around town.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Excellent bakery. My favorite bread is a round, white covered in sesame seeds crusty delight. Scones and shortcakes satisfying. Gluten free chocolate cookie and chocolate chip with walnuts are eye-rolling. And the Panini buns are a take home must for a chewing delight later.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

After hearing great things for a year, I finally stopped by for an early Saturday treat. I had the apple danish and got a blueberry danish for Kay. All I heard from her was "yummmm, yummmmm, yummmmm". Need I say more...

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Wonderful baked goods in this small bakery. Popular with locals. Get there early because they often run out of popular items. Many different types of bread---all delicious!

Reviewed May 11, 2017

as a local I kept meaning to stop in to support and try some local product. My friend and I were out and about town and dropped in early afternoon I think. Although a bit disappointed to see empty baskets with little product, I thought well this must be a good sign the bread is great and they sell out quickly in the mornings. But the one person there, I think the owner addressed us in not an overly welcoming manner and was a bit abrupt and we each, my friend and I, felt a bit uncomfortable - as if we were inconveniencing him by being in there so we mumbled a couple niceties and moved to the door. We felt he then pressured us to purchase some packaged products etc as we tried to leave. Once out the door, we said we probably wouldn't go back to find out how the bread tastes. But, I will be fair and give it one more try...