“Would not be my first choice ”

Pane D'Amore Artisan Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Sequim
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

The pastries we got tasted almost day old. No offense, but I’ve had much better. The help was nice though and it’s in a good location in the middle of downtown.

1  Thank Yessyhara

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

While the specialty seemed to be bread, there was also a nice selection of treats. The cheese stick for only $1.50 was SO good! The place is TINY, but worth stopping for the delicious baked goods.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

This is a bakery. The bread we bought was artisan more than any other description, but it was a bit tough to chew.
I do know the pastries are sold in other places around town.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Excellent bakery. My favorite bread is a round, white covered in sesame seeds crusty delight. Scones and shortcakes satisfying. Gluten free chocolate cookie and chocolate chip with walnuts are eye-rolling. And the Panini buns are a take home must for a chewing delight later.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

After hearing great things for a year, I finally stopped by for an early Saturday treat. I had the apple danish and got a blueberry danish for Kay. All I heard from her was "yummmm, yummmmm, yummmmm". Need I say more...