“Great Service”
Review of Red Dog Coffee

Red Dog Coffee
Ranked #5 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Sequim
Reviewed June 12, 2018

I'll admit I get my coffee at whatever coffee stand is closest to my present location in town. Red Dog is one of my favorites.
Great "Curbside" service and a pleasant person will take your order before you even reach the window if there is a lineup.

Drinks are good, prices reasonable and it's close to the Hwy 101 on ramp.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 5, 2018

Its great when I go out of town and there are Espresso stands that are open early. These guys open at 6:00 am and at that time of the morning were Cheery and chipper. Great Service and a good cup of Coffee

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2017

My husbands coffee tasted like hot water, he took the coffee back to see if they could fix the problem, he thought they would give him another coffee. The girl hem & hawed trying to figure out what to do. John finally tried to hand her the cup so she could see what it looked like. She dropped the cup on the ground. With poor service & attitude he left. We will not go back there again.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I always drive through Red Dog Coffee on my way out of town after a weekend visit to Sequim. Really good coffee drinks, and the staff offers the epitome of excellent customer service.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Awesome people and place. It's about the only place to stop along the highway between Port Townsend and Neah Bay. It said Hurricane on the highway signs... but there is a new name! We live Golden dogs, foggy dogs and Chai lattes! Great place!

Date of visit: September 2017