“Great coffee ”

Adagio Bean and Leaf
Ranked #2 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Sequim
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here while in Sequim for the weekend after reading the great reviews! The coffee was very good. We’ll definitely be stopping here again when we return.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 23, 2018

I discovered last year that Adagio Bean and Leaf (one of my favorite Sequim coffee shops) offers catering services, and I have used them many times for business lunches since then. Lacey at her team at Adagio are PHENOMENAL- amazing customer service, and their food is absolutely fantastic. I can't thank them enough for helping out with our Sequim luncheons. Thank you, Adagio, you guys rock!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We enjoyed the food here! The menu isn't large but worth a visit. The service is very good and the food was definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

When in Sequim, be sure to get a lavender latte. This place served up a really tasty one. Sometimes you can get one that tastes fake lavendery, not here. We ended up going 3 different times. The breakfast sandwiches are solid. Good to take on the trail. They add some extra special sauce that is good. But mainly we enjoyed the lavender lattes.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Everyone in my group loved the coffee. It is a warm, inviting coffee shop not just a drive-thru with friendly staff. They had a great kids menu and even games to play. I would recommend it highly.