“Really neat spot ”
Review of Nourish Sequim

Nourish Sequim
Ranked #4 of 90 Restaurants in Sequim
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nourish, located in beautiful Sequim, Washington, is an exciting garden-to-plate restaurant and so much more… providing a gathering place for the community and visitors alike! Located on the last remaining acres of a historic 1880s pioneer farm at the base of Bell Hill, the garden enjoys views of Sequim, the San Juan Islands and Mount Baker.At its heart, Nourish serves to raise awareness of our food sources, sound nutrition, sustainable living practices and to stimulate local economic opportunity. Nourish’s Patio Café, Greenhouse Dining Room and private catering, all offer delicious, healthy menus created around locally produced food and beverages; as well as edibles grown on the property. Nourish is a haven for artists, musicians and artisans to share and sell their crafts, as well as providing an array of events to entertain and inform, from yoga to cooking 101. Nourish provides meaningful employment and on-the-job training to young adults in the Olympic Peninsula area.Nourish is a place to stop, breathe and enjoy the best of the Pacific Northwest. Whether you’re a local, or a visitor here to enjoy the Olympic Peninsula’s wealth of activities and scenic beauty, we invite you to stop by.Come on in, the tables are set and we’re waiting for you!
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

This small out of the way restaurant in Sequim WA is just awesome. Walking through the gardens on the way in whets your appetite. I really enjoyed the casual atmosphere and friendly service. The salmon special was really outstanding. I’m not a vegetarian; but this place looks to be outstanding for vegetarians, vegans and those looking for gluten free meals.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

My boyfriend and I went to Nourish for dinner last week after reading glowing reviews and getting confirmation from our bed and breakfast host that it's really popular with the locals. We were there on a Thursday night and had no problem getting a table. We had the Brazilian cheese bread to start - so yummy! I had the halibut and my boyfriend had the special of the day, some type of steak with mashed potatoes, roasted veggies, mushrooms and a delicious sauce. We shared a fresh strawberry-rhubarb crisp for dessert - warm from the oven, just the right amount of sweetness - so, so good. We both loved our meals - the food was fresh and full of flavor. In fact, we loved our meals so much that we made a reservation for the following night on our way out. The next night, I had the beef burger and my boyfriend had the smoked salmon pasta. The burger is served on a Brazilian cheese bread bun - definitely not your typical light fluffy hamburger bun, but really so much better. Neither of us could believe that the pasta was gluten free - gluten-free pasta is often pretty terrible, but this stuff was amazing.

All around me both nights I could hear that the other diners loved their food. They were asking questions about the food and complimenting the waiters, who, I should mention, were phenomenal - very attentive and really seem to enjoy their jobs. Our waiter went above and beyond. The first night, my boyfriend ordered his steak medium-rare but when it came it was well cooked. He mentioned this to the waiter but said it was okay because it was so delicious, but the waiter immediately offered him a beer on the house. When my boyfriend ordered an espresso to go with our dessert, the waiter told us they don't have an espresso machine and offered him a cup of regular coffee on the house.

It's so refreshing to eat at a place where you really feel good about what you're eating. Nourish is a real gem and we can't wait to go back!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Even if our meal had not been as delicious as it was, it would have been worth coming here just for the beautiful surroundings and the excellent service. As tourists passing through, we were very happy to find this lovely little place.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This little Nourish restaurant is what I call quaint casual rustic nestled off the beaten path with wonderful plants, herbs and a lovely garden. Aside from it's plain décor what saves Nourish is their food and service. They offer many vegan, vegetarian, gluten free options. A nice selection of wines. The service was impeccable. If you want to get away for a relaxing dinner inside or their garden patio option you won't be disappointed. This is also family friendly with lot's of welcoming children. This is not a romantic dinner restaurant. Very loud and noisy.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on the way from Seattle to our B&B in Port Angeles and were quite hungry. The patio was full so we sat inside. It was quite hot. We ordered our food and kept looking around as others were served and nothing. After a very long wait our server said that there had been a mix-up in the kitchen and it would still be a while. She offered us complementary soup, which helped, but since it was hot in the dining room, it didn’t really hit the spot. Our food, when it finally arrived, was good, but an hour and 44 minutes total for lunch is a long time. I also thought the prices for lunch were quite high

1  Thank tinaindenver

Been to Nourish Sequim? Share your experiences!