“Fresh Tortillas ”

El Paraiso Mexican Grill
Ranked #16 of 101 Restaurants in Snohomish
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

Yep it's true. The make their tortillas fresh and in house. If you time it just right you can watch them make them and get a complimentary sample. I feel perfectly safe ordering carne Asada here and it is very good. One doesn't think of ordering steak at a Mexican restaurant but here, no problem. Ask for a house margarita, they make them right. (No sweet and sour mix it's the real deal, and the house tequila is LunaAzul)

Reviewed August 9, 2015

After all the rave reviews of this place, I expected more!! My wife picked up a take-out order for my birthday, and not only was it overpriced, and bland, the order was inaccurate. The salsa was bland, and the servings were small compared to nearby restaurants. We paid extra to have chile verde pork in our enchiladas, but instead they put dry chicken in them. I'm sad El Paraiso (Silver Lake location) was such a disappointment!!

Reviewed June 3, 2015

Very disappointed in this restaurant. Service was wonderful though. I had the crab enchilada and it had not flavor and an odd texture, didn't eat it. The margarita was good though. The food lacked spice and very little flavor.

Reviewed April 17, 2015

I've eaten at El Paraiso many times over the past seven years and have always had excellent, personable service coupled with great food. I've eaten a variety of their menu selections, including salads, steak, soups, and traditional Mexican offerings, both in a couples setting and in small and large groups (about twenty people) for lunch and dinner, and have never been disappointed with either their food or their service. This restaurant is one that I recommend to my friends and our business customers.

Their bean dip is absolutely fabulous.

Reviewed March 7, 2015 via mobile

I had MOJO shrimp for lunch and my husband had chicken chimichanga. We asked the waiter to bring mgr to table and told him how great the food was