Quality Inn Oakwood
US$144
Ruby2(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$88
All reviewscookiespool and hot tubwafflesbreakfast roomnorth divisionbiscuits gravychoice hotelspool arealight dinnerwould stay here againcomfortable bedsbreakfast was excellentcheck in was a breezegreat place to stayfront desk staffrestaurants and shoppingcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I recently stayed here in the evergreen suite. I flew there from New York and was very happy to get such a great room to relax in after a very long flight. Staff was very friendly, one of the employees at the front desk (I believe his name was Tyler) was extra helpful while making the reservation and checking us out. The room was flawless had a whirlpool room, belcony, fireplace, two flatscreen televisions, the most comfortable bed that i have ever slept on, and my favorite was that it had two shower heads in the shower on opposite sides, very impressive! I was very clean and very nicely layed out and modeled. The only complaints i would have is that the room did need a 300$ deposit for any whirlpool room which is understandable but the hold was still on my card 8 days later, but i was reassured it will be off soon. The breakfast area was also a little small and when i had gotten there in the morning there were not tables left and food was running a little low, however, i could tell that the breakfast attendant was doing everything she could to keep up. This is did not effect my stay in the slightest though. Also, it was hard to enjoy the pool seeming there were about 10 children running around in the pool unaccompanied, but that is definitly not the hotels fault. Overall it was a great hotel and i would stay there again if i had the chance and would recommend it to anyone in the area!

Room Tip: If you have the money go with any of their suites, you will satisfied.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2011

I have stayed here 30 or more times. The Suites are very nice, and affordable. The Regular rooms are nice as well. Ample parking, close to restaurants and Costco. I started staying here in the early 90's because of the 24 hour pool. My schedule does not work with the hotels that have short hours for swimming, open at 8, close at 10. The continental breakfast is pretty good, I usually stay in the new(er) wing, but be warned, the garbage man comes on Monday mornings about 5am!

Room Tip: As in the description, I like to to away from the pool, even tho I use it, quieter in the northwest wing but garbage trucks come monday mornings EARLY and can be very loud
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank walks4653
Front Desk A, Front Desk Agent at Quality Inn Oakwood, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2011

Dear Walks4653
We are so thankful for your words loyalty and for your words of praise. You are our hero. We know that traveling often for work is difficult, and we are so thankful that you choose to spend the time with us. I hope you know that we are not only thankful for your business and your positive feedback; But we are thankful for you as well (and to set the record straight, it was 20 stays, making 45 nights total ). Although the internet is faceless, we know that families are not. We strive to build family here and we are thankful that you allow us to be your home away from home.
Your positive feedback is not only enlightening and encouraging; it helps us to welcome new guests into our home. During this time of recession this is immeasurably helpful, so thank you for helping us in this way. Also your feedback helps us to stay diligent in providing the absolute best service for our guests. It never occurred to me to consider the garbage truck, but I shall make a note and as a team we can continue to be conscientious in providing the best night sleep for our guests.
Thanks you so much, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Curtis from the front desk.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

This is our second year to spend two nights at the Oakwood for Black Friday; room is clean and all staff very accommodating and friendly; some buttons were sticky on the phone in our room and couldn't dial out; in less than five minutes after calling the desk we had a brand new set installed! They also offer a decent array of breakfast items. We hope to come back again next year.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Front Desk A, Front Desk Agent at Quality Inn Oakwood, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2011

Dear Lakerwest :)

We are all so thankful that you came back to stay with us. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that the phone caused. There are occasions when some of the finer details can fall through the cracks. But thanks to you, and your proactive support, we are able to take steps to remedy the problem. I have left a copy of your comment with both our housekeeping manager and our maintenance staff so that as a whole we can be more intentional with those fine details. Thank you for reminding us to stay diligent.

But most of all, thank you for your encouraging words. It is always a blessing to be told where we can improve, and it is a double portion when awareness is coupled with compassion. thank you for your understanding and thank you for your encouragement. We are always searching for ways we can improve, and we are always working our hardest to do so. So affirmation is truly breath of fresh air. Thank you for these blessings.

I speak for all of us at QIO when I say that we earnestly hope to see you next year as well.

Curtis from the front desk.

Reviewed 10 November 2011

We stayed here a night because it was close to my daughters home. We found it to be clean, pleasant, and quiet. The continental breakfast was quite well stocked with a good variety of foods. The staff was helpful and pleasant. I'll stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank JohnCbeer
Reviewed 22 October 2011

This is a so so looking from the outside hotel, but inside it is great, the staff are very friendly and the rooms are roomy, very clean and the breakfast is great. We will return...

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple