“Delectable Deliciousness”

Churchill's Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 950 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: US$26 - US$55
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Shared a wonderful evening with friends! The service was outstanding and the food was top notch! Dinner began with oysters on the half shell and Scottish salmon, followed by the house bone-in tenderloin for me and the porterhouse for my very hungry husband!! He managed to eat it all! Both steaks were extremely tender with excellent flavor. Even though we certainly didn’t need extra food, we ordered an additional side of Cougar Gold Mac and Cheese - heavenly! Our dessert was a cleverly designed silky chocolate sack filled with mouth watering deliciousness!

1  Thank ccr0w

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We return annually as part of a golf trip, and are never disappointed. Steaks are superb, and can be paired with an excellent wine selection. The staff are special, very attentive and helpful, making the whole experience that much better.

1  Thank Jon C
Reviewed March 24, 2018

The dark wood - leather chairs - white table clothes has all the markings of an old school steak house - big, tender, bettor than the BBQ steaks that you eat at home and at $49.00 one would expect that - our ribeyes were over cooked and had to send them back they did not have the flavor of dry aged or tender as prime meat should be - the sides were very good and the coconut was scratch made but for a $300.00 dollar meal I would expect more that thanks - come again - and how about paid parking

2  Thank mcjolley
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Driving home from central Washington today I was dreading dinner with my business partners and an out of town company representative, up until our first glass of wine! What an amazing wine (by the glass) and an awesome selection by the bottle. I wish I remembered the name of the wine, it was red, a bit expensive but worth every cent of our hosts budget.

At Churchill’s I generally go for their fantastic ribeye but today I went for the bone in fillet, I’ve officially been converted. The entire dinner was perfect, the wine, the steak, the starters, and vegetables, all were perfect.

To round things out, our waitress was amazing. A big high five to Chelsea, I think that’s how you spell her name. I always look to the cheerfulness of the staff and overall cleanliness of the establishment and once again, Churchill’s is a five star!

Keep it up guys!

1  Thank Michael F
Reviewed March 19, 2018

What a treat. You won't be disappointed in anything you order. Wonderful atmosphere, service, even the bar is worth the visit.

1  Thank Vicki J

Been to Churchill's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!