DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center
Ranked #15 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Well kept older property. Rooms are well appointed but the bathrooms are in need of updating. Old tile and tubs. Friendly staff, great cookies and decent amenities like a Starbucks kiosk near check in. I would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,232)

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I spent 3 nights at this hotel last week and my overall impression was good. I was there for a work function and was treated well by all of the front desk & catering staff that I interacted with. Our room was nicely renovated, clean and comfortable; however, there were a few signs of age within the property (AC/heater units in the room). The breakfast at the Shuttters Café was good and I enjoyed the Starbucks Coffee bar onsite. I would recommend this property to a friend and am likely to visit it again in the future.

1  Thank Crystal S
Mike M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Your offer to recommend us to a friend and return in the future is probably the best compliment you can give.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed at the Double Tree Spikabe for some corporate meetings. The staff were very accommodating and the facilites were well kept. This full service hotel offered excellent value. I would recommend it to anyone coming to Spokane.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Angusb16

Great to hear that you enjoyed your trip to Spokane. It’s good to see confirmation that the work we do is being seen by our guests.
Thank you and we look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

An older hotel but close to all of Spokane's downtown amenities. I especially enjoyed the hot chocolate chip cookie at check-in. The staff were both friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms require some updates but other than that I was extremely happy with the service provided.

1  Thank Johnny5Vernon_Canada
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I was in Spokane last week for some business meetings and stayed at the Doubletree. It's an older property but they have spent some money to update things. The rooms were comfortable and you could tell the beds are new too. Staff were very helpful and the cookies were delicious! All in all a great stay, I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Spokane.

1  Thank losttraveller77

Thank you for the great comments about our team and the hotel. It’s also nice to see that our efforts put towards our renovations over the last couple of years are being noticed.
Thanks again and I hope you had time to enjoy the city.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We attended the Doubletree as part of a 3 day company AGM/retreat and were treated very well with excellent service and terrific facilities. Everyone in our grouip loved the cookies at the front desk!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we helped contribute to a successful retreat. I love seeing great comments about our cookies. They may not be the reason you enjoyed your stay but they sure do help.
Thank you and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

2nd stay here. Stones throw from the Convention Center. Clean rooms though I don't like the bathroom lighting. Ok sized gym. Bfast buffet pretty average. Spencers in the hotel was good. Will return if I go to another show here.

1  Thank TravelQueen1313
Mike M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2012

Great to have you back at the hotel and good to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry the breakfast buffet did not exceed expectations but the good news is we are in the process of updating both the look and offerings to the new Doubletree Breakfast.
Thank you for your loyalty.