“Kabob House”

Kabob House Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #128 of 935 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed May 25, 2017

Took my wife there for the first time, we found the menu great, prices good for what we ate. The wait staff and the kitchen, which is open to dinning room, were all professional and seemed to enjoy their job.
Being retired military, they gave me a discount.
Great job...we'll be back.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

The Kabob house started in Yakima, then expanded to Ellensburg, and now Spokane. I have eaten at the one in Yakima several times and loved it, so we thought we would try the Spokane store. The food was good and the service was great. I had the gyro sandwich and Greek salad. Great flavors, plenty of food and the hot sauce on the table is great. Tangy, spicy goodness. My wife had a dish that had marinated grilled lamb, salad and rice. I tried her lamb and it was yummy. I don't know what the deserts were called, but they were awesome. One was a coconut cake and the other a thick paste like dish that was made with rose water. Both were really good, and I am not a big coconut fan, but I didn't leave any of that behind. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Food was great, large portions freshly cooked. Their lamb is nicely seasoned, and tender, we will return

Reviewed April 3, 2017

Visiting the city for the weekend, we were driving around looking for a quick bit and found this wonderful little restaurant. Not super hungry so we ordered a bowl of lentil soup (with pita), a lamb and a beef kabob. Finished off with a yummy piece of baklava. Everything was fresh, cooked just right and seasoned well. Décor is very pleasing and clean. Wait staff were friendly and helpful. Value was excellent. We liked the food so much that when we found out they had another restaurant in Ellensburg, we timed it so we could stop for lunch on our way home to Seattle! Our only wish would be that they include more olives and crumbled feta in their Greek salad, and a tad bigger splash of olive oil dressing.

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch today. Menu has many choices. I had the Gyro Dinner. Lamb and beef sliced and placed over Greek rice. Came with a Greek Salad. All three items were generously plated and tasty as can be. Despite being at the latter part of the lunch rush service was timely, courteous and very helpful. Ran into a friend there who had the Chicken Kabob. When I asked how it was his response was "Wow!".! I will be going here as well. They also have locations in Yakima and Ellensburg.