“SCRATCH "Scratch" off your list”
Review of Scratch Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

Scratch Restaurant & Lounge
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

It no longer exists, but having gone in there when it did exist....(we shouldn't talk about the deceased).....they attempted to be a really cool happening place, but the truth was....it smelled as though there were some serious sewer problems. Sorry, "Scratch." A new place took over and actually it's not bad. It's called....The Conventional Kitchen I believe and their offerings are "okay" food in their restaurant and they serve it to the place next door through a half door attached to the "107 Wine" cafe which is owned by a jewelry designer. The jewelry is displayed as well, along with other crafts of various artists. Guess the "107" wine cafe exchanges their wine for food service. I've never quite understood the deal. They have live music occasionally and you can sit at a bar or tables and nice sofas. It's a nice place to have a glass of wine and appetizers.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Best gourmet pub food. A short hike from the CDA resort,great views, relaxed atmosphere. We had the steak strips and clams.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

My husband and I had lunch here the Friday before Halloween while we were staying down the street at the Blackwell Hotel. We had a late lunch around 1pm. It was not busy. They had one waitress, but since it was slow we didn't feel like we were waiting for service. Highly recommend the iced tea. I'm from Alabama and I know my iced teas and there's is fantastic. It's "just Lipton," but they brew it strong. My husband and I wanted to save room for some ice cream at one of the local shops, so we opted to share the Tatertot Casserole. Oh. My. Goodness! It was so yummy! It was served in a small rectangular cast iron pan. The mince was so flavorful. The tatertots were very crispy on top and were not soggy underneath. We will eat here again if ever back in the area.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Nice, creative kichen churns out delicious food. We enjoyed some adult mac n' cheese (chicken, bacon & artichoke) and the pulled pork sandwich. Paired with a reasonably price 5-sample flight, and you have a great, flavorful lunch!

Ambiance is nice, too, especially if you get the corner booth.

1  Thank Kris_K_D
Reviewed September 21, 2016

Bar none, the best Mac/Cheese ever - loaded with several kinds of seafood and cheeses..had to take part with me - very rich - enough for two people....LOVED IT!.