“Best Hot Dog I've Ever Had”
Review of Crazy G's - CLOSED

Crazy G's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Two of my friends brought me here for lunch. I'd never eaten here before but have wanted to eat here for a long time. The hot dog was amazing! And I highly recommend the combo with the onion thingies. It's definitely not the healthiest meal around, but it was a fun splurge. Great service, great food.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stopped in for lunch on a recent visit to Spokane. This is an order at the counter kind of place and there are pictures of the food at the counter,which I think is helpful. The person at the counter was extremely nice and helped us figure out the menu ( meal vs. just a sandwich). I had the philly cheese steak and it was good, but it had an off putting seasoning to it and was really greasy. My partner had the reuben, which he said was good but his onion rings were really not good, they were greasy and not breaded very well. The bread for both sandwiches was fresh and tasty. We appreciated a nice selection of beverages, and again, the nice service. They were so nice that I will try again, next time I will order burger, which is their specialty and will hope for a better experience.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We took the family here one night, and I don't remember a time we were more disappointed by a restaurant. A plain hot dog ( think gas station mini-mart) with not so much as a single potato chip on the side, was $5.00. A cup of chili in styrofoam was $6.50. A very dry, overcooked, plain hamburger was $10.00. Save your money and go across the street to Wendy's for much higher quality food (seriously!)

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I love this place. Everything has always been very tasty and a great place to go get a burger or whatever else they have. The pastrami is very tasty by itself and will really give a great topping to a juicy burger. I go here everytime I have to go to Spokane.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

is a bit pricy but the burgers are made when you order, lots of grease and lots of taste....great staff.