“Smoothest latte in Spokane!”
Review of INDABA Coffee

INDABA Coffee
Ranked #2 of 40 Coffee & Tea in Spokane
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Local coffee shop serving premium coffee and delicious sandwiches. Top notch!!!
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Great coffee that is roasted in house. I love the treats and the vibe. This a great spot to meet, relax and enjoy friends.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

Loved the music when I walked in. Erykah Badu providing the funky vibe.
Coffee was wonderful. I love when I can have a single shot of espresso and just smell how amazing it is going to taste from the get. I appreciated the soda water back to my shot of coffee so I can clear my palate and love up the flavor in every sip.
There is a variety of teas available too.
They change their coffees daily according to the barista so its all about the variety too! How can you go wrong? YUM

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

So. I'm coming from a perspective of an Aussie in America, this is by far the best coffee I have had state side. The knowledge and passion of the owner and staff is incredible. Go in and trust what they recommend. Thoroughly impressed and loved their innovation to the coffee world!

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Indaba has excellent coffee. The service is good. And there are lots of gluten free options for goodies.

The live music made the coffee house experience complete.

Their current location, on Broadway, is a bit cramped. I’m looking forward to having coffee at their second location near Mizuna, once it’s complete.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

This is gourmet coffee and will definitely raise your standards. Great atmosphere too. The owner is very community oriented.