“OFF THE BEATEN PATH”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Across from the Davenport hotel, a little out of the way place, small quaint. seemed very popular and lively. all around menu, reasonable prices. portions ample. very satisfied with the service and food quality. we came in for a snack but would love to come back for breakfast.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

The place was almost empty when we arrive and took a seat. We ordered two drinks from the menu. The huckleberry long Island tea was undrinkable too sour. Had to be just sweet and sour mix with suryp on top. I would have sent it back but a waitress never passed our table the rest of the time we were at the place. No one check on us or returned to give us a check. We stayed about 30 minutes. We looked at the menu added up what we owed an left cash on the table. No one noticed or even acknowledged us as we walked out the door. Avoid this place.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Came here twice in the past two weeks. The food was great. I had the wings and their hot sausage is original and unlike anything else I’ve had. Lots of flavor. And BIG wings. I didn’t finish one!!! And I eat all the meat of the bone so cut me some slack. The beer selection was vast and the service was great. Ambience is very fitting of the majority of Spokane downtown reaturants... AMAZING! The big windows and open view to the street was awesome. I will be buying a pint glass to take home! In Spokane, stop in an try the Bee Sting (jalapeño cocktail).

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

This place is great! I always eat here when in town for business. The menu offers a wide variety of great food and drinks at very reasonable prices. I love the chicken tenders and shoestring french fries!!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

James was the best server ever! Breakfast was huge and delicious. Get the coffee cake! He did magic for us!

Been to Post Street Ale House? Share your experiences!