“My new best favorite restaurant..”
Review of Chaps Restaurant

Chaps Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 943 Restaurants in Spokane
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I'm an excellent cook and seldom eat out that serves food better than I can prepare at home... but Chaps does and does it with class. I first ate there during restaurant week and I still remember their delectable lamb. We call every week to check when they will be on the menu again. Sunday we went for a late breakfast on their patio. It was superb and I coveted every plate that passed by on its way to another table. I can hardly wait to go again...BTW we brought home delicious scones as well.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

We had a recent family trip for breakfast and everyone was very pleased with their meal. My favorite item was the salmon and egg sandwich. It sounds a little bit unusual but the flavors were amazing. They were also great baked goods like the cinnamon roll and scones. Highly recommend and we will be back!

Reviewed April 27, 2017

My husband and I love to go here. The food is good make sure you save room for dessert. I love the live music on Fridays.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

It is a quaint place to enjoy breakfast and or lunch. The food is tasty and usually the service quite good. Not today on the service. Enjoyed the food but we were a larger group - about 12 - generally feeling ignored. It became tempting to depart without paying as our checks never did make it to the tables. Had to appear at the cashier. Nonetheless I'm certain to return as we enjoy both the food and the atmosphere.

1  Thank wil38
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Banana bread served was stale. Looked at date on wrapping, 4/6! 9 days old. Disappointed. Told employee, he could care less, just took it away.

1  Thank Shelee G

Been to Chaps Restaurant? Share your experiences!