“Wonderful food, atmosphere & staff”
Review of Chaps Restaurant

Chaps Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 937 Restaurants in Spokane
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

I took my son to Chaps for breakfast because I had heard about it through friends and watched it on Drive Ins, Diners and Dives. It didn't disappoint (okay I was a bit bummed you only get the blueberry muffin French toast on Friday or Saturday) BUT my breakfast sandwich was amazing and my sons single pancake was the largest pancake I had ever seen!! I would highly recommend and we will definitely be going back!

Reviewed June 11, 2017

Onion soup, salmon salad, and drinks.....staff very accommodating and bar tender was great. Only drawback is you order at cashier station and then served at table, maybe some people like this type of venue.

1  Thank James C
Reviewed June 8, 2017

I absolutely LOVED my meal at Chaps. I have eaten here many times for lunch but this was a first for dinner. Lunch is fine. Not great but fine. Well, dinner was FABULOUS! I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

I met a long time friend here for lunch. The menu was surprisingly varied, anything from fish tacos to large cobb salads to boNE in ribeyes- this lovely gem has a lot to offer. The pastries and breads are delicious, try the loaded oatmeal cookie. I would make this a go to place if I lived here. (just traveling through) Great place to celebrate special occasions- birthday, showers, etc. Large portions worth the somewhat pricey cost.

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

A good place to stop after making a cemetery visit. Each dish was good and my salad was great. I think it should have come with some delicious bread.

Been to Chaps Restaurant? Share your experiences!