“One of the best buffalo chicken sandwiches I've had in awhile”

The Two Seven Public House
Ranked #215 of 926 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Lunch here was great they had one of the best buffalo chicken sandwiches I've ever had, on top of that they had to Kill The Keg special so beer was cheap.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

This place was a little tricky to find, back around the corner of a strip mall. Not much for atmosphere, just tables and booths, but the food was fresh made. They have a good beer list, and they serve wine and liquor. Service was great and the food was good, a nice comfortable place to eat.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Two Seven is the definition of a neighborhood brew pub except that they don't brew their own. No big deal--they serve several taps and you'll be satisfied. Sunday is kill the keg day with $3 pints. Today it was Manny's.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

We decided to dine in the bar on this day; at 2:30pm. We were greeted immediately, and chose our seat. It is a comfortable area, and noticed a wide selection of tap beers.
I chose the half Southwestern Taco Salad, with Blackened Chicken. It was tasty, and filling. I'd order it again. I accompanied it with a glass of wine. My husband ordered a chicken burger (can't recall the name), and a cup of the bean soup. He enjoyed both; and added a beer. Our server was friendly & prompt; full of smiles.
Most patrons chose the patio to dine on; but we dodged the heat by staying inside. We noticed several patrons enjoying the beer selection, and were greeted by name. It obviously has return patrons, nice.
The restaurant was clean, and the decor was good. Bathrooms clean! That's always a good thing.
We'll return, when in the area. Please note that we are from out of town, and target the Trader Joe's, which is only walking distance away. Bonus!

Reviewed 13 May 2016

The title sounded appetizing, but the dish disappointed. The menu description was " Shrimp sauteed with onions, garlic, cremini mushrooms, then tossed with capellini noodles, cream, tomatoes, and finished with champagne. Garnished with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley....."
So my noodle bowl was tasty, but I counted 4 mushroom pieces; I expected a good showing of those creminis. Why distinguish them? I didn't taste champagne; the tomatoes were chunks; low on garlic; low on fresh parsley; low on Parmesan & and such small shrimp!

It was a big white serving with a side of 3 white French bread slices served in a white bowl @ $13.95 = not ready for prime time.