“Best Lamb I ever had”

Cuisines: French
Description: This Is A New Restaurant
Description: This Is A New Restaurant
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Heard from our hotel receptionist it was the best restaurant in the area so we gave it a shot...it was outstanding. The service was great and food out of this world. Will definitely come back if I travel through again.

1  Thank smokymtman80
Reviewed June 9, 2012

A small downtown French bistro with terrific food. There can't be more then 12 tables in this tastefully decorated bistro. Wonderful food. I had the rack of lamb which was perfectly prepared and a more than sufficient portion ($34). My friends had the 12 oz. peppercorn sirloin steak and they said it practically melted in their mouths. We had a huge piece of one of the best carrot cakes (made in house) I've ever had for dessert. Nice wine list also. WE WILL BE BACK!

1  Thank sblayney