“Great Hamburgers!”

Ferguson's Cafe
Ranked #103 of 956 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Ferguson’s has great cheese hamburgers served with lots of fries. It is a 50’s dinner complete with counter if you choose to watch you food being prepared. Great atmosphere!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Struggled between deciding on an average or very good rating for this place and ultimately went with average because while it was a very good meal nothing in particular really stood out.

I had high expectations for the bacon based off some comments I’d read about their bacon being nice thick slices; but compared to other breakfast places that I enjoy in the same area what I had here didn’t distinguish itself from any other places.

I did appreciate the relaxed atmosphere and ability to enjoy a slow meal with lots of conversation and not feeling rushed to clear out a booth.

While the review might not seem like a rave review I will say that if I was in the neighborhood and looking for breakfast I’d happily stop in again.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Just want to say Thank You! to Bonnie and Jason for the special care they showed us during our visit. Traveling with a teenager with a peanut allergy often means limited dining choices and, more often than not, saying no to milk shakes or ice cream. Jason assured us they use no peanuts or peanut oil, was very familiar with our challenges and very sympathetic. Bonnie went out of her way to clean the shake machine for us and made my son an amazing chocolate milk shake! Food was hot and fresh and delicious. We will be back at every visit to Washington!

Reviewed June 12, 2017

They have been here since 1941 serving great American comfort food, Soda Fountain and great hand packed Shakes. They had a major fire a few years ago and it almost completely destroyed the place. Spokane wouldn't have that, and the community came together and it was rebuild to it's nostalgic natural beauty. We were here for a 50th High School Reunion the night before and 12 of us decided to come here for Breakfast. They crammed 6 of us each into 4 top booths and we made it work. Between all 12 of us we tried almost most of the Menu and it was all smiles and "Oh Wow". We all had Shakes and Whip Cream. Our Coffee Cups and Water Glasses were never empty and the Waitress hung around and almost became our Friend. I haven't lived in Spokane since 1988, and it's wonderful to come back and see some things are still the same.

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

...Locals told us "eat here".

Food Review:

Good Breakfast. Hash browns were light and crispy on the outside. The bacon flavor was ridiculously good. Veggie 3 egg omelet was very good, but smaller than expected. Veggies were fresh and cheese was ample. French toast was good. It was firm and decent tasting. Two syrup options, blue berry (thin and not strong in flavor) and maple (good for average), were ok.

Kids meals were on the small side for a 8 yr old boy and 11 year old girl... I should have ordered more for them. Between the classic diner toast, hash browns, and main entree, a healthy eater like myself gets comfortably full.

The cook came over to talk to my daughter about her cat hair price. The staff were all very friendly and warm. The look of the place made the meal. We would dine here again.

What the locals said:
The fam was headed for a building shaped like a milk bottle which gets great reviews for shakes (a weakness of ours) and next store was what looked like a diner out of the 20's. Oh dear, we LOVE trying new breakfast diner food! We asked some locals on the sidewalk who looked like they knew their way around a good plate of food what we should do. They said the diner was great for breakfast. The shakes should not be missed at the "Milk Bottle". Decision made. Breakfast for lunch at Feruson's, then shakes at the Milk Bottle!

Sent from my iPhone

1  Thank Kristian K

Been to Ferguson's Cafe? Share your experiences!