1) Waitress/Owner "lost" the ticket she never wrote, but committed to memory;
2) Brought the soup, but forgot the entrees;
3) With apology, brought cucumber slices and cashews;
4) brought rice [not ordered] with salty, drenched-w/soy-sauce expensive entrees;
5) wait for non-itemized receipt--soup removed--still $45.00;
Granted, it was a busy Saturday night, but we arrived at 5:20. The menu was varied, the food was hot. Too many shortcomings for return.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.