“Buffet”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We went for a late lunch and every time we went to refill our plates... All products were filled and ready.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

Every time that I travel to Spokane, I have a tendancy to eat at Golden Corral. I have always had excellent service and the food is great no matter what time of day you go there. The restrooms are always clean and the staff is always helpful and courteous.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

Almost every time I've ate at the Golden Corral I've enjoyed the food very much. The staff are usually happy people and if you go when there isn't a ton of people it can be a good time. The place is well known for it's great buffet so it's often times very busy. Good buffet I would recommend if you are looking to eat at one!

2  Thank DylanKnell
Reviewed January 21, 2018

some of the vegs not fully cooked , and the price was on the high side of 17.00 dollars i wouldn't be going back to this place !!!!

2  Thank tydkel
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I love coming to Golden Corral! The food and service is always amazing! One server in particular is Reshat! We've been served by him a couple of times and each time is alway phenomenal! Golden Corral is lucky to have such an amazing server in their crew.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!