“Scallops”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

They are bay scallops not sea scallops but taste is excellent. Also good are shrimp skewers. Good tasting tartar sauce. Juicy delicious prime rib. Love the yeast rolls.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

The food was good. Restaraunt was clean. The cashier was not so pleasant. She was irritated we asked for a CLEAN coffee cup because the one she handed us has dirt on the outside and inside of it.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank jndceon
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We went for a late lunch and every time we went to refill our plates... All products were filled and ready.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018

Every time that I travel to Spokane, I have a tendancy to eat at Golden Corral. I have always had excellent service and the food is great no matter what time of day you go there. The restrooms are always clean and the staff is always helpful and courteous.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 8, 2018

Almost every time I've ate at the Golden Corral I've enjoyed the food very much. The staff are usually happy people and if you go when there isn't a ton of people it can be a good time. The place is well known for it's great buffet so it's often times very busy. Good buffet I would recommend if you are looking to eat at one!

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank DylanKnell

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!