“Truly a surprise! Excellent Chinese food. Good portions at great value.”
Review of Asian Restaurant

Asian Restaurant
Ranked #355 of 956 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Don't be turned away by the looks of the building. The restaurant is clean with a very friendly atmosphere. Sam is a delight and truly loves preparing delicious food.
The reviews were the reason we tried eating here. Trust me, the reviews are accurate.
We will be making this a weekly stop for dinner and am anxious to try his Thai food.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

I have been eating at Sam’s restaurant for the past 25 years. I have had chicken curry in Thai restaurants around the world and this one is unique with a lemon flavor. Sam told me a long time ago that “curry is one food that can be eaten everyday and not get sick of it”. I believe it! I haven’t ordered anything else but Red Curry Chicken Thai Hot!

I travel the inland northwest residing in Alaska and I always make sure it is the first and last place I visit when passing through Spokane.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Max S
Reviewed April 24, 2016

I've had far better Thai food literally everywhere else. The chicken satay was tender but served on a slice of white bread and the pad Thai noodles were cut into pieces. The shrimp however was delectable, but I felt the pad Thai needed more oomph--it was very bland. Service was quick and the food was filling. The best part of the meal was the tasty shrimp soup with lemongrass--and the rice. But the owner was friendly and talkative, and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed April 13, 2016 via mobile

We tried this restaurant based on the reviews here. We were greeted by Sam who owns the place. He told us about several items on the menu. We had the sweet chili chicken with fried noodles, fried prawns and spring rolls. He asked how spicy we wanted it and he cooked it perfectly!

Reviewed April 9, 2016

Not the nicest place to drive by or look at but don't be deceived, the food is excellent. Run by older couple who know what they're doing. They have Thai, Chinese, and American dishes. I ordered the pad thai which I normally do at new places I don't know. It was fantastic. The spring rolls were good as well. This place is worth stopping by.

Date of visit: April 2016

Been to Asian Restaurant? Share your experiences!