“Wouldn't reccomend”

Thai Cuisine
Ranked #507 of 955 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

Thought I'd try this place out and ordered take out. First of all the woman on the phone was rude and confused about everything, then she was rude when I came in to pick up my food and charged me extra for the rice that says is included in the price of the meal (yellow curry).
Our chicken saté appetizer was borderline disgusting and was served on top of a piece of sliced white bread?
The Thai special and the curry itself was decent, although we found hairs in our food.
Will be really skeptical to go back here. Somehow 2 entrees and an appetizer came out to $40 and it wasn't good, I'd much rather spend my money elsewhere.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

I really enjoy the atmosphere, the food was really delicious too. A little pricey, but delicious nevertheless. The service was wonderful. I would go there again.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed April 4, 2015

Linnie's Thai Cuisine on 3rd is my favorite Thai food ever. This was basically flavorless and runny in comparison. So disappointing. I won't make that mistake again.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Terrible food, over priced and very unprofessional. The original Linnie's on 3rd Ave is fantastic, and should not share a name with Linnie's II.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

Tucked into a quiet corner on the South Hill, Linnie's serves unforgettably delicious Thai foods. Our favorite is Thomb Kha Gai (a rich soup of chicken cooked in coconut milk, mushrooms, with lemongrass). In fact, we order it with rice nearly every time we go and savor every bite. Restaurant staff is unfailingly friendly and know us when we walk in the door, the decor inviting, and the food absolutely delicious. Some added treats: tofu's available, no MSG is used, and they offer an extensive takeout menu.

Date of visit: November 2011

Been to Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!