“Delightful”

Sweet Frostings Blissful Bakeshop
Ranked #2 of 26 Dessert in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Scrumptious cupcakes. The peanut butter chocolate are to die for. Good cookies and other baked goods too.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Visited on a recommendation from a business in the same building. Adorable shop with all kinds of treats, gifts AND espresso! Got Valentine cookies for our boys, one of whom needs gluten free. I tried out a gluten free cookie as well and it was fab! A little too much frosting for me but very pretty and held up well in the hand, too. Worth a look if you have a sweet tooth.

Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

Sweet Frostings made my daughter's birthday cake and it looked better than I could have imagined. She was so happy when she saw it. Not only did it look amazing but it was delicious too, actually rivaling my mother's chocolate cake. Will be returning anytime I need a cake.

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Amazing delicious cupcakes and very friendly staff! Love the salted caramel! Great flavors and always stop when I'm in Spokane.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

This is my favorite place to get gluten free cupcakes and my family loves everything else they offer. The treats are absolutely amazing. The packaging is really beautiful, but does add to the cost as we found out the other day. My family of three visited a few times and they always packaged our cupcakes as separate orders. We never thought to question this, but during our most recent visit, the person helping us mentioned a discount if we had our cupcakes boxed together. That was really nice to know.