“Check for Dairy”
Review of Rocket Bakery

Rocket Bakery
Ranked #7 of 17 Bakeries in Spokane
Reviewed April 11, 2017

The staff was incredibly patient as I tried to sort my choices, since everything looked so delicious. I finally settled on soup of the day: chicken and rice, which came with a bagel of choice (I chose berry) and butter or cream cheese. Plus a hot cocoa made with dark chocolate.

The whole thing came to roughly $8! Sans drink it would have been $4, for a meal that left me stuffed. It was delicious, by the way.

One catch: while I'm used to ordering my fancy coffees or such with milk alternatives, I didn't think to ask of dairy was in the soup. I could have sent it back, I suppose, when this creamy, delicious looking and smelling cup was presented to me, but I took my chances.

I'm paying for it, as I'm lactose intolerant, so if you have dietary restrictions, be sure to check the ingredients. Through no fault of theirs I'm a tad uncomfortable, but it was worth it.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Stopped in on First Friday Art to see who was showing and had a great cup of coffee and roll. The art changes out each month. This seems to be a place where downtown workers meet and have coffee. Cute place loved the coffee and the brick wall of art

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed November 14, 2015

We came here for a pre 5k coffee and bagel. We were the only one's in the place. The young lady greeted us with smile right as we walked in. We got a bagel with cream cheese, a coffee and a orange juice. Great food and great service.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

My first visit to Rocket Bakery. Staff super nice and helpful. Coffee is great. Pastries, bagels, soups, sandwiches, indoor and outdoor seating. They have it all. I wish we had a Rocket bakery in Alabama.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed December 23, 2014 via mobile

Great place to meet and drink excellent coffee conveniently in downtown Spokane. Never seems to be busy, good selection of savory and sweet foods, too. Try it if you haven't.

Been to Rocket Bakery? Share your experiences!