“Friendly Staff ”
Review of Rocket Bakery

Rocket Bakery
Ranked #7 of 17 Bakeries in Spokane
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

In town for short trip and staying at the Davenport. Wanted something local and took a short walk to bakery. Very good everything bagel and very friendly staff. Lots of choices so will definitely pop in again.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed May 16, 2017

We had coffee and breakfast sandwiches there. The staff is friendly and there are large tables to eat and hang out for a while. The pastries are delicious

Date of visit: May 2017
Thank C. Leslie M
Reviewed April 11, 2017

The staff was incredibly patient as I tried to sort my choices, since everything looked so delicious. I finally settled on soup of the day: chicken and rice, which came with a bagel of choice (I chose berry) and butter or cream cheese. Plus a hot cocoa made with dark chocolate.

The whole thing came to roughly $8! Sans drink it would have been $4, for a meal that left me stuffed. It was delicious, by the way.

One catch: while I'm used to ordering my fancy coffees or such with milk alternatives, I didn't think to ask of dairy was in the soup. I could have sent it back, I suppose, when this creamy, delicious looking and smelling cup was presented to me, but I took my chances.

I'm paying for it, as I'm lactose intolerant, so if you have dietary restrictions, be sure to check the ingredients. Through no fault of theirs I'm a tad uncomfortable, but it was worth it.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Stopped in on First Friday Art to see who was showing and had a great cup of coffee and roll. The art changes out each month. This seems to be a place where downtown workers meet and have coffee. Cute place loved the coffee and the brick wall of art

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed November 14, 2015

We came here for a pre 5k coffee and bagel. We were the only one's in the place. The young lady greeted us with smile right as we walked in. We got a bagel with cream cheese, a coffee and a orange juice. Great food and great service.

Date of visit: November 2015

Been to Rocket Bakery? Share your experiences!