“Best Mexican food in Spokane”

Atilano's Mexican Food
Ranked #304 of 956 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Having just moved from So. Cal where Mexican food is ubiquitous and honestly we took it for granted now that we are here...... The "San Diego's Best Burrito" sign caught my attention, almost daring me to critic this place that dares to have the best Burrito in San Diego. Simply amazing Mexican Cuisine, we ordered the Adobada plate, Carne Asada burrito, Carne Asada plate, the kids ordered the Pollo Asada grilled chicken and chili fries - Simply amazing. This is a must stop if you are looking for authentic Mexican food - As authentic as you can get in Spokane.

Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

Having grown up in San Diego, I wouldn't say this is the best of San Diego...but it is very good and it is authentic!!! Will deforest be back every time I am in town!!

Reviewed January 5, 2016

Good food,priced fair! I use there drive up service not big on the actual dining area. It is small and there is usually a bunch of family or regulars just hanging out inside.

Reviewed October 4, 2015

I stopped here on the way to the airport for a breakfast burrito and was surprised how good the machaca (shredded beef with egg) burritos were. Since then when I'm back in town, I've come back for their lengua & California burritos. Very good, affordable & quick, less that 5 bucks each.

Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

Very good food with huge portions and a great value! Burritos are huge! Fish tacos also very good! Would definitely recommend and will return!