“Great variety of Chinese food”

Red Dragon Chinese Delivery
Ranked #306 of 955 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Unique-looking exterior with Asian interior. The food variety is greater than your typical Chinese restaurant in the US. There was something for everyone. Many vegan and vegetarian options. The food was more "authentic" than most Chinese restaurants. However, as someone who grew up in East Asia, "truly authentic" is in a completely different league. Ate here with a large group (14 people) on a Sunday evening. The service was quite slow. It took about 1.25 hrs to get our food.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

Placed an order last night, after being late by 45 minutes called. Felisha, answered the phone, I ask about my order she nasty said I didn't take your order, said time? Very nasty woman. Instead of solving the problem... they took our money no food! So they have stolen 45.00 from us. Plan on contacting the supervisor. And because they stole our money and not given back. I have ordered before 4 years! The last few deliveries not very good. Felisha kept yelling he's at our front door...NOT. tried talking but she needs to lose her job.....will not order there again.....she is a thief, for not returning our money.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

I have been meaning to stop by this Chinese restaurant for awhile. They have a very nice dining area, big booths and clean. I dined on the # 5 meal and it was very good and cooked from scratch they say. The menu is very lengthy and they have many choices as well as vegan dining.

I took a picture of my meal.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed June 8, 2015 via mobile

Sorry that I have to be the not so good review. Mom and I went there today. Kind of a dive but if the food was good I wouldn't care. I always have to order almond chicken when I do chinese. Won't do it here again. The gravy flavor is just not what almond chicken has. Not what I love. It was a cross between beef and chicken gravy. Chicken wasn't that good crispy texture. It came with sweet and sour pork. Chewy. Egg flower soup wasn't even very good. Mom had moo goo gai pan which normally is chicken with veggies in a clear sauce. This had a dark sauce with lots of mushrooms. She liked it. She also had egg foo young that normally has vegetables sticking out and this was dense. Kind of like a veggie patty or a hockey puck. I won't be back.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Red dragon has the best general tso chicken that I have ever eaten! The crab rangoon's are worth getting while you wait ( the wait itself has never been to long either) as they are always rich and creamy! No wonder we eat here whenever we can which is at least a couple times a month.

Date of visit: May 2014