“great food, good service, nice ambience”

Red Dragon Chinese Delivery
Ranked #306 of 955 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Christmas shopping in snow and ice. Feeling cold and ill. Went into Red Dragon and ordered a take out dinner and a bowl of egg drop soup while I waited. Oh how wonderful!! my stuffy nose, tired achy body and miserable feeling just disappeared! I had never eaten here before, but had read several reviews Took the rest home and really enjoyed my dinner while I wrapped gifts. As usual Chinese food is always better the second day. Went back a couple of weeks later and had the lunch special and took home a large batch of soup. The only reason this is not a five star is the soup cost me $8.00.

1  Thank djburnham3

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Just ate lunch at the Hillyard location (E. Diamond) yesterday. It was awesome. They have extensive vegan and gluten-free options on the menu. We are vegan, which is why we chose to try this restaurant.

We were cautiously optimistic about trying Red Dragon, after having searched and searched for good vegan food in Spokane. The choices are limited, and most is only average tasting, or the price is high for the amount of food served. Also, when we parked in front of the restaurant, we had reservations, as it looked like a dive. Thankfully we stayed to try it. Red Dragon far exceeded our expectations.

We were there early afternoon for lunch. The front of the restaurant is small, though there is more seating in the back. The waitress, who had been there since the Hillyard location opened, was very pleasant. She tended bar as well as serving customers. At the time we ate, only two tables were in use (including our own) and several people were at the bar. She was friendly and responsive to our needs.

The vegan broth served before our meal was delicious. The appetizer plate was perfect for 2 people. I had Orange Tofu that was scrumptious, and my husband had Buddha's Delight, which he thoroughly enjoyed, as well. Vegetables were crisp-tender (not mushy) as expected. Portion sizes were large. $1 extra for brown rice is a good price. I've seen restaurants charge more. We ended up taking home some of our food to enjoy the next day. I can't wait to try some of the other dishes on the vegan menu.

We will DEFINITELY be back when we return for future trips to Spokane. Our food was easily the best I have eaten in all of the city - and we have tried every Indian restaurant, as well as burger restaurants, Thai restaurants and the one vegan restaurant there. THANK YOU for offering so many vegan choices, Red Dragon. We will be faithful customers from now on.

1  Thank WinchesterRVPark
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Ordered sweet and sour chicken with brown rice, also had the veggie egg roll. Great,nice to have some real chicken and whole grain. Left feeling good and full, also nice service. Definitely would go back and very reasonable priced.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Very very good
delivery was fast food hot
Doggie loved his treats
Everythi g we ordered was good very tasty
Food excellent. We order again

Reviewed March 9, 2017

Arrived for lunch and quickly found a seat. Server got right to us and took our drink order. In short order our food arrived. Had the Mongolian beef lunch dish. The beef was very tasty. The veggies were cooked properly and were still slightly crisp. The rice was nice and fluffy. The whole meal was tasty. I didn't get a chance to see if the restrooms were clean, but I'll be back to eat here again.

1  Thank SDP45