“Good Pitas”

Add it.
Pita Pit South Hill
Ranked #478 of 943 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed July 2, 2016

This place has good pitas and friendly service. Lots of variety. You can find a Pita for e very taste. I want to try one of the breakfast pitas one of these days. You can eat there or take out. Try it if you haven't yet. It's a good value for your money.

Reviewed July 29, 2015

I have ordered a handful of times from this Pita Pit location hoping for a better outcome and have been disappointed every time. I have called to order with an answer of "Can you call back in a bit?" At least answer with thank you for calling Pita Pit or an explanation for needing to call back. I have placed orders that have taken 40 minutes to over an hour to be delivered. I have had orders delivered that are not correct. My latest and final order took 45 minutes to deliver. I was told the registry was taken so she gave me an "estimate" to what my total cost would be. The pita was poorly put together with everything falling out, the meat was grisly and the sauce was all at the bottom leaving it sopping wet, dripping and undesirable to eat. I love pita pit and will continue to eat their food but I will not order from this location again.

Reviewed October 10, 2014

Pita Pit is an excellent quick stop or delivery option for a short lunch. Great food, fresh ingredients, and happy staff.