“New favorite Thai”

Our Thai House
Ranked #155 of 956 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

This one is up there with the best Thai food for the Spokane and Cda area. Friendly service, cleanest Asian restaurant bathrooms I've EVER seen anywhere! Awesome green curry and drunken noodles, excellent peanut sauce with satay! Wish it was closer to home! :)

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Excellent pad Thai and curry potato chicken dishes. Generous portions. Pleasant environment. Lovely service. I'll be back.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

We have several good Thai places in Spokane. This is my favorite. Quality and atmosphere reminds me of places in Seattle.

Reviewed March 12, 2017

Food was just okay. Ok portions, but two sweet, not very much spice. Go to Bankok Thai or Thai Bamboo.

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

Tried to order two things from their menu and was told they did not have the main ingredient in each. I could get one of the items with shrimp or a seafood mix instead of scallops. I chose the seafood mix and could order it without spicey heat. It was tasty and a good portion. My friend likes the curries. It wasn't overly busy during this weekday noon hour and there was plenty of parking next the resturant.

Been to Our Thai House? Share your experiences!