“Great for entertaining”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Nothing Bundt Cakes
Ranked #11 of 26 Dessert in Spokane
Description: Nothing Bundt Cakes in Spokane is a bakery that combines the warmth of nostalgia with a fresh, modern approach. The luscious cakes are made with the finest ingredients, including real eggs, butter and cream cheese, in 40 unique designs and 10 delicious flavors. Four sizes are available, including full-sized Bundts perfect for sharing; small Bundtlets, great for gifting; or bite-sized Bundtinis® sold by the dozen. The concept also offers Tiered Bundt Cakes as well as gifts items such as platters, candles and cards. Note: Hours may vary on holidays. Please call the bakery for hours and more information.
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Love the cakes! Perfect size for entertaining. And they were delicious! The kids and adults love them.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

We were in Spokane for a weekend helping our daughter move into her house. someone in our party discovered this place and brought us back the cakes so I have no idea how expensive they were but man, were they ever good! I had the Red Velvet, as I've been a fan since I was a kid, and this one did not disappoint! Really very moist which is important with cakes. Others in the party had other flavors - think there was a lemon raspberry flavor? - but everyone seemed to enjoy their choice. Well worth the price in my view as they were well made and with distinct flavors.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

I was short on time, so I ordered a white cake with raspberry filling and no decoration because I wanted to add my own. That cost about $21, which I was able to pay for by phone with my order. The website offers information, but it doesn't allow online payment, which is a con for me. The pro is that the cake was absolutely delicious! It was for a small dinner party, and everyone LOVED it. I will only buy again though if given a gift card or some kind of discount, because I have more time than money.

Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

My mother gave me a Groupon and ended up with the 12 cupcake variety pack. The cream on top is to due for!!! Although I'm not a fan of lemon anything but their lemon cake was ok and that's hard for me to say since I hate lemon. But the rest were amazing I will be coming back!!!!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2015

We love this place! The flavors are delicious and so moist. I took these for a dinner party fro a friend and they were a hit. The minis are perfect size and you an purchase a mix of flavors. I love the lemon but the chocolate and red velvet were a hit ,too.

Been to Nothing Bundt Cakes? Share your experiences!