“Great Mexican Food”

Taqueria Fiesta Brava
Ranked #225 of 956 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Fast, friendly service and great food....a personal favorite...and they have muy fria Sol. Convenient location.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 13, 2018

Go and get the carne asada tacos. Best in town. This is as close to Mexico as you'll find in Spokane. Two thumbs up.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2017

The food was average , the portions (TINY) , and I mean TINY by mexican food stanadrds wow ! And the unibrow hispanic girl who hepled us , had a bad attitude , I was really disappointed with the 4 inch tiny chimi changa I recieved with bland (tiny portion) rice n beans that came with it . Thank goodness I ordered a side of street taco's , that were actually pretty good , just once again child portions . they even ordered SMALLER corn tortillias to jip the coustomer just a bit more wow ! not Impressed . Staff was weak in demeanor as well .

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

My son took me here for my first time. It was small and nothing fancy but the food was great. Pleasant waiter. Extensive menu. I had my go to which is chicken mole and it was great. Prices were good. Portions were large. I will be back

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed May 1, 2016

Our family was visiting in Spokane and wanted some Mexican food. We happened upon Taqueria Fiesta Brava and it was wonderful. The owner, Roberto, came to our table and changed our minds about what we were ordering to try some of his tacos. They were very fresh and tasty. The restaurant is very clean and prompt service. We will definitely go back!

Date of visit: April 2016