“Great hotel and nicest staff”

Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn
Ranked #15 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Bayview, Idaho, United States
“Great hotel and nicest staff”
Reviewed 26 December 2011

I stay at the facility often and am always pleased with the room, staff and great breakfast. You can always get a cup of coffee or tea and search the internet on the hotel's computer. Great beds and sheets to sleep on.

Room Tip: Tell the staff your needs and a good hotel will help you! This one will!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
HollyNoe, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, 5 January 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so glad that you enjoy your visits here. Our staff are always looking for ways to make our guests stay more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you!

Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Grand Forks, Canada
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I needed a Hotel to stay in Spokane on my return trip from Los Cabos. I had heard from freinds that some of the Spokane Hotels allowed you to leave your vehicle at the Hotel while on your vacation and would shuttle you back and forth from the airport. When I phoned to inquire at the front desk they were freindly and assured me that leaving my vehicle there while I was in Mexico was not a problem if I booked a room. We dropped our car off and were shuttled quickly to the airport. When I was returning my flight was delayed and I was not able to get back for the day that I had booked the room. I phoned the Hotel and they made the change in my reservations without complaint. When I arrived the next day the shuttle and its' welcoming driver arrived quickly to take us to the lobby to check in. Our room was quiet. The bed was comfortable and the room clean and well stocked. We used the very warm indoor pool. (Nice) Also used the hot tub. They had a manager's reception off of the lobby and it loked like people were enjoying it but we were too tired so missed that one. However we did take advantage of the more than ample breakfast that was provided the next morning. We were well rested and fed and ready for the Christmas shopping we did in Spokane on our way home that afternoon.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
HollyNoe, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, 9 December 2011
Thank you for describing the hotel so perfectly. I think you did a better job than I would of! We thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay because of our clean and comfortable rooms as well as our amenities. Again thanks for sharing your experience.

Cranbrook, Canada
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We have stayed here several times while flying in and out of Spokane and will not book anywhere else.

Staff have always gone out of their way for us.
This hotel probably has the cleanest, nicest continental breakfast and breakfast room (make sure to tip the attendant as he is always busy keeping things clean & full)!
The kids love the pool (which is kept nice & warm) & the hot tub is nice and hot.
The rooms are quiet & clean with soft bedding & towels.
The hotel is beside a restaurant and a gas station for convenience and it is very easy to find off the main road.
Shuttles to the airport are very handy and parking is ample & safe.

All around a good hotel find!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
HollyNoe, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, 27 November 2011
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you.

Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Overall very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great and check in staff were very helpful. Check out staff, on the other hand, not helpful, especially when we were charged double our internet booking rate, and caught the mistake before leaving. Instead of making the correction, the staff became very short and argumentative with us. We did get the correct rate before leaving, but definitely left feeling that this hotel has some work to do in the area of customer service.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
HollyNoe, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, 17 November 2011
Let me start by thanking you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our property.

I apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying. I apologize for the confusion about your rate. I was able to investigate this incident and it looks like the rate was accidentally changed at check-in. The desk clerk at check-out was confused at first because you had said you had purchased our Groupon, but that wasn't the case. Luckily, you had your confirmation with all of the information we needed to correct the mistake. I am so glad that you caught this and that we were able to fix this before your departure. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and focusing on improving. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1-509-624-4655.

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed 7 November 2011

We rented 2 rooms end of October - attended a concert at the Northern Quest Casino. We had one room with a separate bedroom, which was very nice and spacious. TV in separate bedroom and one in the main room (with a king bed). The standard room had 2 queen size beds and a nice sitting area. Clean rooms and comfortable beds, with extra pillows. Also nice and quiet. They offer a free shuttle to the Casino and back 24 hours a day, which is great!

Room Tip: If you need more room, ask for room 313,,it has a separate bedroom with queen bed.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank idaho48
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so glad that you enjoyed the concert and your visit here. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you!

Golden, Canada
Reviewed 3 November 2011

We checked the reviews and were a bit concerned about the mentioning of noisy hotel because it's close to the highway. But since that was only one review and the other reviews were positive we booked a room. We were treated professionally upon arrival, had a great sleep, the room was spacious, clean, had all amenities we needed and even the heater was quiet. The breakfast was great with bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, toast, muffins, waffles, and even muesli yoghurts, as well as cereal; coffee, tea, milk, juices and even fruit. Pick-up from the airport was prompt. We really enjoyed our stay and will stay again.

Room Tip: We prefer the top floor then there is no chance of someone walking above you.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Blaeberry
HollyNoe, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, 6 November 2011
Thank you so much for your kind comments! I am glad you decided to give us a try and enjoyed your stay with us here at the BW PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn. We hope to see you again here soon during your next visit to Spokane. Thank you!
Assistant manager
asstmgrspokane@peppertreeinns.com
509.624.4655
Boise
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Stayed at BW + Peppertree Airport Inn on last business trip to Spokane - I'd do it again!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
HollyNoe, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, 29 October 2011
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write the review. We hope to see your during your next trip to Spokane. Have a great day!