“Quick Bite On The Run”

Ranked #525 of 901 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Reviewed 24 February 2017

A great place downtown Spokane for a quick bite. I love their Tuna on any of their breads - I keep it pretty plain, but it can be decked out with all their trimmings. Fast, easy excellent sandwich.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I think it would be a better dining experience if the people who work there could hear the customers. I felt like we were screaming at one another. I suppose it's just a flaw in the mall foodcourt design that the accoustics are so terrible. As for the food, it's marginal, even for Subway.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I eat here regularly at lunch time. It is a typical subway in the food court of the mall. The people there are always super nice. Going before noon is best if you want to avoid the lines.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

The last time I visited, I paid extra for avacodo onmy sandwich, which was pretty sparse, nothing like the ad pictures they use.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 22 March 2008

This place is nasty, the food is just not good and will still make you fat.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook