“Subway all the way.”

Ranked #471 of 956 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed June 13, 2017

We stopped in for a quick lunch. We ordered a foot long sub to share and we were not surprised. We also picked up a couple of cookies...yummy.

Reviewed February 24, 2017

A great place downtown Spokane for a quick bite. I love their Tuna on any of their breads - I keep it pretty plain, but it can be decked out with all their trimmings. Fast, easy excellent sandwich.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

I think it would be a better dining experience if the people who work there could hear the customers. I felt like we were screaming at one another. I suppose it's just a flaw in the mall foodcourt design that the accoustics are so terrible. As for the food, it's marginal, even for Subway.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

I eat here regularly at lunch time. It is a typical subway in the food court of the mall. The people there are always super nice. Going before noon is best if you want to avoid the lines.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The last time I visited, I paid extra for avacodo onmy sandwich, which was pretty sparse, nothing like the ad pictures they use.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!