“Great place for a good and quick lunch. ”

Something Else Deli
Ranked #433 of 912 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Fresh ingredients. Great soup and salad options. The homemade carrot cake is awesome. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Great service, great family and tasty food. Love the salad bar and carrot cake from scratch at 2.39 wow to foodie heaven. Not fancy place could use real silverware but not a big deal

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I have gone to this establishment a few times and each time I have been unimpressed by the portions. You don't get a lot of meat on your sandwich for what you pay. There are to many sandwich places that offer the same style for less and you actually get meat on your sandwich.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

The name says it all. My office placed an order for delivery today. I ordered a Taco Salad (iceberg lettuce, olives, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, sour cream guac, corn chips, chili), with a side of salsa costing extra which I paid for. What I received was something else. The container said it was a Taco Salad; however, what was in the container was not even on their menu. The "salad" was iceberg lettuce, olives, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, sour cream, salsa. I was so hungry I decided to eat it anyway and was not happy. The taste was less than mediocre. I surveyed the office and the responses were about the same from everyone. This must not have been a good day since I see positive reviews on here and Yelp. For me though, I will go somewhere else and get something else next time.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Small tucked off 2nd avenue east of downtown Spokane. Nothing fancy here just good food, good friendly service. It is a family owned and ran business serving good sandwiches, salads, soups and desserts. They get the lunchtime crowd in and out quickly, never had a bad sandwich or soup here. Good go to place for a lunch that will stick with you, but not cost a lot.

Been to Something Else Deli? Share your experiences!