“Buffalo Meatloaf!”

Fleur de Sel Artisan Creperie
Ranked #84 of 936 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed June 21, 2017

I love the savory crepes, especially the Buffalo Meatloaf! My fiance really like s the crepe with sun dried tomato and basil as well. The sweet crepes are very good too. Sometimes they have lime curd as a special, which we love. I just wish I could eat here more often!

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Best crepes I have had in years. The ingredients are excellent. We had 2 savory breakfast crepes and a sweet one, 2 coffees and the strawberry j was amazing. Very nice young woman who was very helpful and you could tell she likes her job. Next time only 2 crepes for us. Have had crepes elsewhere but these are top notch

1  Thank downtowndeb
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

A nice change if you don't want table service type breakfast, but want more than a pastry......these crepes were fantastic. The staff was super friendly and helpful, and even brewed up a fresh pot of French press decaf for us. I tried the turkey and bacon crepe, which included delicious roasted vegetables and to-die-for bacon jam. Hubby had the Monte Cristo crepe and declared it delicious. We'll be back!

1  Thank RJO_11
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

Sweetheart and I been driving by for too long. Finally remembered before bfast. Food is great with traditional and non-traditional selections. Quality ingredients. Vegan, organic available. Very good coffee. More seating than it looks from the front and more parking around back. Looks like a good lunch menu too. I'll be checking that out later. Great find.

1  Thank James H
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

Ventured out of downtown Spokane and was very pleased with the kind customer service and the delicious options! They made an error in my daughters order and promptly fixed it and made her happy. The bison crepe was flavorful and unique. Only suggestion would be more effort in presentation. Crepes can look boring or delicious with a little effort.

1  Thank STimms