“Try it, you will like it!”

Panda Garden Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Sunnyside
Reviewed January 27, 2018

The place was hopping when we arrived but our waitress was prompt at taking our orders. The food was delicious and the servings were huge. Definitely enough to take home for another meal, The prices were great, cheaper than the local fast food meal.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Good lunch prices and great portions. Always a good place to fill up with good food. Staff a bit indifferent but prompt and attentive. Worth the stop if traveling by the area.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Best Chinese food in town . A lot of food for your money , I'm a good eater could not finish my dinner so I had plenty left over for the next day. They are fast on delivery( $3 delivery charge

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

Well they would have got a better review if they would have got the order right. I ordered General Tao's chicken, I got Almond Chicken, food was good. But not what i ordered.

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

I had lunch with a friend here. It was such a nice experience. The service was warm and friendly, the food was delicious and the price was great. $5.95 for sweet and sour chicken, fried rice, chicken lo mein and an a choice of an egg roll or 4 cream cheese puffs.
There are several different lunch specials to choose from. Our meals were hot and brought quickly. The server was kind. He restaurant was clean. Ienjoyed my experience and recommend this little secret. It is large enough to hold bigger groups as it has a separate room for parties, meetings, larger groups etc.
I will definitely return and recommend for anyone looking for a Chinese American restaurant to do so as well.