All reviews security guard industrial area freeway construction no pet fee front desk toaster waffles pet friendly hotel freeway side pet area slept great hard boiled eggs homeless people continental breakfast next morning stay at this hotel again biscuits and gravy train tracks
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Our end of hall room not facing highway was perfect. Almost walking distance to the dome and Car collection museum. Didn't get up early enough for breakfast but lobby is nicely appointed. No complaints, would stay there again if need be.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Thank you for staying with us! Happy New Year!

Reviewed January 10, 2018

We were doing some work on our house. LaQuinta was close by so we got a great room for a great price. We were there for 4 nights. Even though the restaurant was closed while we were there, they still had a continental breakfast. There were local restaurants that delivered so didn’t even have to leave the room. I needed a special shower which my room had. All in all best hotel stay ever.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your review! And thank you for staying with us!
We appreciate you!

Reviewed January 7, 2018

It was once again one of the best times in Seattle/Tacoma the staff is always FRIENDLY and welcoming I stay there every time I visit Great prices and Great location. They were ABOVE all helpful and Responsive when I needed anything.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Thank you very much for the compliments, and for staying with us! We appreciate you.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I have stayed at this hotel before and found the experience to be very good. I chose to return when I was in the area based on my prior experience and planned my trip accordingly. One reason that I chose to stay here was the convenience of having a restaurant/lounge on site and had planned to meet friends there to have dinner. The restaurant was closed. There are no nearby restaurants. This impacted my plans significantly. I had traveled all day and was looking forward to relaxing but had to spend much time and stress finding an appropriate place to eat. I think that if the restaurant was closed, that guests should be informed prior to their arrival. I would have brought provisions or made plans to meet my friends elsewhere. Because of this inconvenience, I will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank juliahK2142DM
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

I am so sorry the restaurant was closed for dinner the night you stayed with us. We hope you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

The hotel was well maintained and clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were very nice with a refrigerator and microwave which we didn't expect. Have stayed at La Quinta a few times before and have always enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you very much for the compliments and for staying with us!
Happy New Year!