“Try It, You'll Like It”

Add it.
Coles Bar and Grill
Ranked #223 of 821 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed September 24, 2017

We tried this restaurant earlier this year shortly after I read about it in the News Tribune. Since it had not been open long at that time, I liked what I had, although my companion was less enthusiastic about his selection. I drove by recently and it seems to be drawing a crowd, so I expect the early issues have been resolved.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

We herd the have good fish Tacos after trying some other places. These where the best we have had for a great price . Clam Chowder was great too.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Love this place. The food was really good. Big portions and nothing over $12. Service was really good. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

We have been traveling Washington State since the beginning of June and this is the best place to eat/drink yet. All apps are under 5 and all burgers and sandwiches are under 10. we had the Jalapeño poppers, 4 for $5.00 and they were the best poppers I ever had. three fish tacos with salsa,chips and coleslaw were very good. Beers were cold. Walking distance from Pt Defiance Park

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here twice. Food is good and reasonably priced. Good selection of beers. But service too slow. We went there last night. The waiter brought us menus but didn't offer to take our beverage order or even bring us water? We thought ok he will be right back, but no. 10 minutes later, after no service, we left and went next door to the Point Defiance Tap Grill where we had Great Service and food.