“SO GOOD”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 23 July 2017

My wife and I stopped here for a late breakfast on our way back to Victoria BC. The place was packed and for good reason. I had a breakfast sandwich on a donut and my wife had the waffle-rito which was basically a chorizo omelet wrapped in a bacon-stuffed waffle. It was one of the best breakfasts we have ever had, hands down. Even though the place was extremely busy our server (Alex) was excellent. Drinks were on point and unique. I can't recommend this place enough; we would eat here again in a heartbeat and might even purposely come this way again just to eat here :)

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

And so glad it was, the elk sliders were amazing, and the Bread pudding was a must have. They split the checks up (a party of 20, and the place was active all night. Whiskey Wednesday was a great surprise, call it foodie with a pool table.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Small Dive Bar with extraordinary food and GREAT happy hour cocktails!! Peanut Butter Elvis burgers are a once a year item for me because they're soooo rich. My fav is definitely the chicken 'n waffles ... to die for I guarantee. Cheez stuffed tater tots, who woulda' thought. FOOD menu is outstanding.

Now let's kick in the excellent Happy Hour cocktail drinks for the perfect afternoon. These are "craft" cocktails, not your Google recipes for the inexperienced. Let's knock your socks off 'cuz these bad boyz will do the trick. The drink ingredients, if you notice, are quality and numerous giving each drink a very special taste.

I treasure each visit here. Mellow atmosphere with all the right pieces in place.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Get the chicken and waffles! Eclectic and fun brunch place. Good service. Come early, long lines because they don't accept reservations.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I sought out Dirty Oscar's because of the Elk listed on their online menu. I had the Elk sliders with the Parmesan tater tots for lunch and learned that "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" had recommended its tater tots. When the three sliders came, they were huge as were the tater tots. I had to ask for a take-out container. I enjoyed my meal there and later and would recommend Dirty Oscar's for something different. The waiter was friendly, attentive, and welcoming. This restaurant was easy to find and on-street parking was not a problem.