“Great atmosphere, good food, nice staff”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #25 of 762 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My wife and I had a great visit to the Old Spaghetti Factory in July 2017 for dinner. The wait was minimal and the staff were awesome. If your going with kids I suggest trying to get to sit in the trolley car located within the restaurant. The menu is reasonably priced as are the adult beverages. Food portions are generous and lots to choose from. (That being said I did not see that they offered pizza-might check menu online if pizza is your pleasure.) They also have a bar detached from the main dining area which offers another options for those over 21. You can also reserve a reservation online which might be a good thing during the weekend.

There are newer reviews for The Old Spaghetti Factory

Reviewed 3 July 2017

this is a short walk from the Murano and it was our granddaughters pick for dinner.. she requested to sit in the trolley..the food is good and it was a good choice for our granddaughter...staff is great here.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We arrived late with 7 people, but they were accommodating. Dinner was delicious! Loved their version of ranch dressing and the dessert was included with your dinner! Everyone at the table went back to hotel satisfied with the food and service!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I think of all the old spaghetti factory we've been this has the best service so far. Ladies at the front are very nice and polite.
I was waiting for my family and heard them greet all the incoming and outgoing guests. Very well trained by the management.
The server we had was very good as well (with a string cream color head band). She waited for us to settle in and came back several times to check on us if we are ready. Again, very polite.
There are servers when you tell them you are not ready to order, they will come like after 20 minutes!
Food was typical old spaghetti factory menu. Pasta order comes with bread, soup or salad and ice cream dessert.
We were all very happy with our orders. Spicy Visivius pasta (was so good!), spinach ravioli, pasta with meatballs were some of our orders. And the best thing about this restaurant, the affordable price!
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Came into the bar for happy hour, and sat down. Two wait staff and bartender there. 12 other customers, but I am left alone. 12 minutes later they see me waving and come over. My friend was not impressed and suggested we leave after one drink. Too bad nice place good food but in the bar poor service.