“Good, standard Olive Garden food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #64 of 770 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I came here to pick up food for my staff and found the service at the to go counter to be prompt. The food was good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Our visit to this location was great. For a Friday night we were surprised there wasn't a wait and we were seated right away. The kids loved their meal as did the adults. I had the mushroom ravioli which was super yum but my favourite thing to eat at Olive Garden is always the salad.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Went on a Monday evening for dinner and was surprised when we were ushered right to our table with no waiting. Service for the evening was very slow and it appeared that our waitress had too many tables to serve. The food was average OG food, and was too salty to my taste. It has been awhile since we had been to this Olive Garden and will probably be awhile before we go back again.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Every Olive Garden we have visited feels comfortable, has a pleasing atmosphere alongside exceptional food. Budget Friendly especially our fav soup, salad and breadsticks complimented with a full selection of wines We often choose this venue for Birthdays and other family celebrations.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I went there because I had good memories of the food. I think it was about 10 years since I had been there. First able the waitress was not asking if we wanted refills on the soup or the salad. I ordered a beer and had to request the waitress to bring me a glass for it, when she brought me the glass it tasted as if it was washed with a dirty stinky rag. After having appetizers she brought me the main dish which it was linguine di mare. The linguine di mare shrimp did not taste good the mussels did not taste fresh and the red sauce was too thick. The soup i had was Zuppa Toscana, it was good. I do not recommend this restaurant.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!