“Oh Dear”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I walked into the OG and there was a line of people waiting. I chose to eat at the bar and ordered the Lasagna Classico. The wait could have been longer. It had very little flavor, no real noodles to speak of and was smothered with sauce.

But, OG is very popular.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We had about 25 people for our 2 combined parties. We were seated when they told us we would be seated. Our servers were very good. Got our orders in a timely manner. No mistakes... I took my leftovers home for my dinner for the next day. I will be going back soon. Enjoyed all....

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Hats off to Olive Garden! We had a large group (more than 12) with no reservation. They let us know it would be 40 minutes and had us seated in under 15. They handled us well while we waited for the rest of our party, too. Dinner was great. Starters of hot bread sticks and salad just kept coming. My chicken Alfredo was cooked perfectly, with a delectable sauce. Everyone liked their dishes. The little donut dipper things were a great table-sharing dessert, and both the chocolate and berry dipping sauces were hits. My only complaint is that I gained two pounds yesterday and I blame Olive Garden.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

On our way up to Seattle, we stopped here for a quick bite to eat because we were starving. It was near closing time, but they let us in anyway, our server was wonderful, and our meal was great. We appreciate you feeding us so close to closing time.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I love Olive Garden and have been disappointed at a few of them but this one was fantastic. There was a little wait the hostess said but we were seated within 2 minutes. The Server was very knowledgeable and attentive. Love the pay at the table option! And the little sliding bar to add a tip! Food was delicious. I had the Taste of Italy and we had the trio appetizer. I had the house salad and my son had the soup. All was fresh and served promptly.