“Great Martinis!”

C I Shenanigan's Seafood & Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
C I Shenanigan's Seafood & Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 762 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: McCarver
Description: This classic Tacoma waterfront seafood and steak restaurant has been entertaining guests since 1983. CI's dining room provides warm, casual elegance with sweeping views of the Olympic Mountains and Commencement Bay. During the summer months, join them for casual dining or an impromptu gathering on their spacious deck. Guests enjoy succulent steaks, brilliant fresh seafood and other fine Northwest Cuisine. Choose from an extensive list of Washington and California wines, freshly shaken signature martinis and cosmopolitans; the ultimate accompaniment to any menu choice. Try one of their freshly made desserts to top off the memorable experience. CI's banquet facilities can accommodate parties as small as 10 and as large as 200. Their Special Events Coordinator will be happy to provide all the information and help needed to plan such events. Please come enjoy the service and hospitality of the gracious staff at CI Shenanigans.
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised by the how good the food was here. My favorite thing was the Mango Martini. Perfectly blended and delicious. We split the Lobster Quesadilla which was very good. I had the homemade macaroni cheese which may have been the best I've ever had. Hindsight I would have added lobster to it. My husband had the crab, shrimp, and artichoke panini which was also good.

There are newer reviews for C I Shenanigan's Seafood & Chop House

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Waiter brought meals and ignored us. No bread on table, no ground pepper with salad, no lemonade refil and ice cold rice with blackened tacos. He was very quick with the bill and when informed of the refrigerator rice, said he'd tell the kitchen. This place is a loser, you can't eat the view

GameOn1971, Guest Relations Manager at C I Shenanigan's Seafood & Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Hello svnv15,

This definitely sounds like a disappointing experience with service and cold food. We would like to have a store leader reach out; please email us at feedback@cishenanigans.com so we can do so.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

It was our 44 anniversary and I acknowledged that to the server. We order a $$$ bottle of wine along with apps. We got there at 7pm. By 7:30 I was asking for our apps. We ordered dinner at 8:00pm by 8:45 I was asking for dinner. We were never contacted by our server. They never offered to pour wine or clear the table. It was a very disappointing experience. I counted 15 staff working in the bar area that were obviously serving other areas but, they could have at lease acknowledged us. This is a major management fail......The sad part is we live close to this location and it has been getting worse with every visit. I think we are done. I would suggest finding another location if your are looking for a waterfront experience.

Hello Mark H,

This is very disappointing to hear. We are sorry you did not receive better service. Please email us at feedback@cishenanigans.com so we can have a store leader reach out. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Everything was simply wonderful. Love the brunches we have had there and the lunches and dinners are excellent. The view is exquisite as well. You never leave hungry and the food & service are top notch. Highly recommend

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great service. Great food. Great view. Had a fantastic experience following a poor one at the RAM. Seated quickly and great customer service.