“Great, fresh seafood. Fido welcome outside.”
Review of Northern Fish Co

Northern Fish Co
Ranked #81 of 862 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Okay, first the rough stuff: you place the order, and pay, and then you wait. Often for a while, and you may find it tough to find a clean picnic table on which to perch. But no matter. The good stuff is next: the FOOD! Amazingly fresh, well seasoned, and believe it or not, really great cole slaw. If you like seafood, you really will like this. The clam strips are plentiful and not too much breading, as is the white fish. Yum. If you don't like the tables, take your food and go sit on the beach. And this is really great if you brought Fido for the perfect walk to socialize him with other dogs; he is welcome outside.

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I've had fish and chips from other restaurants, mainly chains, but nothing compares to this place.
Don't know if the fish is caught local, but it surely is cooked on location.
Fries are fresh.
We had the cod as we'd never had halibut, the other choice.
They have other meal options, but we came here for the fish and chips.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

I went here twice and everything was great and fresh! Looking forward to going back on my next visit!

Reviewed February 13, 2017

One of my favorite places on the waterfront. Delicious food and fresh seafood! Can't go wrong here. Stop in and check it out!

Reviewed December 29, 2016

We stopped for lunch to get fish and chips and try the chowder. We also got some cooked crab. The crab was delicious; perfectly cooked. We liked the clam chowder though we wished it had more clams. We won't get the fish and chips again. The fish was just ok, and a little greasy. The chips were tasteless, coated things. The coleslaw was one of the worst things I have tasted in my entire life.There are no indoor tables. There are outside tables for nice weather but as this is December, people ate in their cars or took food home. I'll come back in the Spring and get some smoked fish and salad.

Been to Northern Fish Co? Share your experiences!