“Best seafood in Washington.”
Review of Lobster Shop

Lobster Shop
Reserve with OpenTable
Lobster Shop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 800 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 3 April 2012

There food is always so fresh. Best clam chowder, and lobster bisque I have ever eaten. Have them add cream sherry and fresh ground pepper at table. Meal in its self. Love their twiglight dinners. My favorite is fried oysters or the prawns. Have never had a bad meal. Always top it off with creme brulle.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

On commencment bay w/ unobstructed views of water and mountains. Food and service are consistantly good. Worth the money for a nice lunch or a very nice evening.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

We had a great lunch at the Lobster shop. The building itself is well decorated in warm earth tone colors and of course the views are stunning. I was really pleased with all the choices. I often look at a menu and can't really find anything I want, they are either so focused on seafood or some other specialty that nothing really sounds good that particular day. That wasn't a problem with The Lobster Shop.

The waiter was excellent, he took the drink order immediately and gave us plenty of time to decide and checked in to offer advice. I ended up getting a combination of Lobster bisque and a Turkey Cranberry sandwich, both were delicious. My husband got a wedge blue cheese salad with the the TC sandwich. Our friends got the fish and chips and a hamburger. The hamburger looked really good and he said it was very good. The prices were also very reasonable, in the $10 - $14 for lunch for what we ordered. We are glad we decided to go a little further down Ruston Way and try the Lobster Shop South and we will definitely be back.

1  Thank BellaLuna61
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Okay,it was a slow Sunday evening. Had a reservation and they had us wait to see if our table was ready. Come on, there were lots of ready tables. Service was good, just hoped the waitress could have poured the wine when our glasses got low/empty. Food was good. It was our Valentine dinner because I'm out of town this week. They did give us a table on the window. -- that was great.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

Great Service, Great Food, Great Wine Selection...Go there if you're willing to spend money though. Delicious Crab Cakes

Been to Lobster Shop? Share your experiences!