“Delicious meal but rushed”
Review of Lobster Shop

Lobster Shop
Reserve with OpenTable
Lobster Shop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 840 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

We came here for our anniversary dinner. The service was very nice however we felt rushed. We ordered cocktails and salads which came promptly. Our entrées arrived as soon as the salad plates were taken away. Food is delicious and portion sizes are just right. As soon as our dinner plates disappeared we settled to finish our half drunk cocktails. Not 5 minutes later the waiter shows up with an ice cream sundae with a candle in it to wish us happy anniversary. We blew out the candle and finished our drinks. Ice cream is now melting, but quickly comes our bill. He did offer coffee, but it was when our cocktails were half full. I had wanted to see the dessert menu and have coffee but decided just to go since they obviously wanted to flip the table. Yes, the sundae was free, but I am not a fan of ice cream with Hershey syrup with whipped cream. We arrived at 5:50 for our 6 pm reservation, and were back in the car at 7:05. Even used the restrooms on the way out. Not the relaxing dining experience we wanted for a celebration. Food is very good, will give it another try.

1  Thank travelmore300

Reviewed January 22, 2018

We usually eat early, and enjoy the selections on the early menu. The portions are just right. The service is excellent.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Food was great service was ok prices pretty high I of course had lobster tail it was a little tooooooooo done for a major price we wanted to go for my birthday on the 30 of January But for that price I want my lobster good not chewy sorry

1  Thank lisadT3443JH
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is beautiful with a beautiful view of commencement bay.My Husband and I attended a private party and enjoyed a limited but delicious menu.We had the lobster bisque which was defintley my favorite thing I ate all night, top sirloin and NY strip steak with mashed potatoes and broccolini. Everything was amazing and we can't wait to go back and try even more dishes off the menu.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Excellent menu, great quality food, good service, wonderful deck seating in summer, views of the mountain. They also take reservations.

Been to Lobster Shop? Share your experiences!